Monday, November 09, 2009

friendship is not about ... its about ...

Friendship is not about "I m sorry"
 its about "abbe  teri  galti hai"
 
Friendship is not about "Get well soon"
 its about "itna piyega toh yehi hoga"
 
Friendship is not about "I love that girl"
 its about "saalo... izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hai"

Friendship is not about "I am there for u" or "I missed u
 its about "kahan marr gaya tha ... saale"

Friendship is not about "I understand"
 its about "sab teri wajah se hua manhoos"

Friendship is not about "I care for u"
 its about "kaminey... tujhe chhod ke kahan jaoonga

Friendship is not about "I am happy for your success"
 its about "chal party de saale"

Friendship is not about "Are u coming for outing tomorrow
 its about "nautanki matt kar, hum kal bahar ja rahe hain"
 
Friendship is not about "All the best for ur career"
 its about "bahut hua, abhi toh switch maar saale"

No comments: